Saturday 7 September 2013

Frida Kahlo, Inspiration of Life


Several years ago, I watched a movie... Frida. Since then I began to admire her. Frida Kahlo won so many battles in her life with her determination to art. And till now, her love to art remains... lives in our hearts. And I am a big fans of her, who love her paintings, admire her determination, and fond of her kind heart.

So when the Bead Soup Cafe organised a Non-blogger and Blogger Challenge with one of Frida Kahlo's panting as inspiration, a painting called "Self Potrait - Time Flies", I couldn't resist except to joined the challenge. And yes, of course I couldn't stop thinking of her the whole time I make this necklace... and some times in between. Her arts, her life, her beauty, her battles... all seasoned my mind and flew me to her world.

Frida Kahlo's "Self Potrait - Time Flies"




And here's my friend from the office, happily agreed to be the photo model for this necklace. 
Thanks Minuk..





3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly, Frida is one of my favorite artist... I really had so much joy making this necklace. Have a blessed day :)

      Delete
  2. I enjoy seeing all the pictures of your beautiful necklace! Minuk looks lovely wearing it, too!

    Beautiful art, Esterina!
    Congratulations,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete